HPE StoreEver MSL LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 SAS Drive Upgrade Kit C0H27A, REF
HPE StoreEver MSL LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 SAS Drive Upgrade Kit C0H27A
EOL (end of life) product.
Refurbished Condition, 6 Months Warranty. in stock.
- Web-based remote management: Easily managed from across the room or across the globe
- Eliminate the need for remote office IT staff: Quickly and simply manage the tape media both in and out of the library with the standard bar code reader
- Quickly increase capacity and/or performance: Tool-free drive upgrades
- Half-height LTO-6 SAS tape drive
- For use with the MSL 2024, 4048, 8048, 8096, or 6480 libraries
- The Drive kit includes a tape drive and documentation.
The HP StoreEver MSL Tape Libraries meet the demanding storage requirement of businesses needing unattended backup, disaster recovery, or archive capability. The MSL Libraries offer a broad choice of storage capacity and interfaces with LTO-6, LTO-5, or LTO-4, Ultrium tape drives. Web-based remote management makes the MSL Libraries easily managed from across the room or across the globe, eliminating the need for remote office IT staff. Quickly and simply manage the tape media both in and out of the library with the standard bar code reader, configurable mail slots, and multiple 12-slot removable magazines. If a tape were lost or stolen, protect important business data from unauthorized access with the library-based encryption option. MSL Library investment and uncertain data growth are easily managed with MSL accessory kits. Quickly increase capacity and/or performance with tool-free drive upgrades, in the MSL2024 or 4048, or move tape drive kits to the MSL6480 for library scalability and additional enterprise-class features.
|Up to 50 cleans||Read Only||Read/Write||Read/Write|
|Product Type||Tape Drive|
|Product Name||StoreEver MSL LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 SAS Drive Upgrade Kit|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C0H27A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hp.com|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||WEEE REACH|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.02 lb|
|Native Storage Capacity||2.50 TB|
|Compressed Storage Capacity||6.25 TB|
|Recording Method||Linear Serpentine|