Unitex LT80H2 USB / SAS Hybrid LTO8 Tape Drive System, LTFS
Buy with confidence – we’re an authorized Unitex distributor in North and South Americas. Ships directly from Columbus, Ohio with a Full Manufacturer Warranty.
- The world's only USB interface LTO drive that saves data to LTO by simply connecting to a notebook PC or other USB devices
- USB LTO drive size: 21 (W) x 37 (L) x 6 (H) cm, 4.5 kg
- Direct connection to USB Type-C and Thunderbolt3 PCs
- *LTO [Linear Tape-Open]: International standard magnetic tape media
The latest media features a maximum capacity of 45TB per piece, low cost, durability of more than 30 years, safety by off-line management, and reduced environmental impact.
Easy to use without IT knowledge
- Data can be copied by drag & drop to LTO via USB connection
High-speed data transfer enables stress-free storage of large amounts of data
- USB interface with high-speed data transfer of 300MB/s
- Our unique technology achieves both stable operation and high-speed data transfer.
Protect your data safely and securely from ransomware and other cyber attacks
- Offline management of data stored in LTO by disconnecting it from the network (air gap deployment)
- Combination with our archiving software, data falsification prevention, and LTFS encryption support for even more secure data protection
Realizing both "high capacity data storage" and "significant reduction in CO2 emissions"
- Compared to the conventional hard disk storage, LTO tape storage generates only about 4% to 10%(*) of CO2 emissions for the same amount of data
(*)JEITA Tape Storage Technical Committee
Contact us for the Unitex + Archiware Bundle price.
* picture of the LTO9 drive is for reference only.
- USB/SAS hybrid model is switchable between USB 3.0 and SAS interface according to the usage
- USB cable clamp prevents unexpected cable disconnection
- USB plug-and-play connection enables connection and disconnection without stopping the server, making sharing and maintenance work easy on multiple servers
- Equipped with the latest USB board
- Support Windows, Mac and Linux
- Support the world's leading products of backup software