The Qualstar Q80 Enterprise tape library is designed to be Simply Reliable™, providing superior performance, reliability and scalability for short-term backup/disaster recovery and long-term archiving requirements. The Q80 system offers capacity scaling from eighty to five hundred and sixty cartridge slots, and throughput scaling from one to forty-two tape drives. The Q80 utilizes LTO-6, LTO-7 or LTO-8 tape drives, with each 6U high Q80 library module delivering up to 960 terabytes (LTO-8, native) of storage capacity or up to 2.4 petabytes (LTO-8, compressed). The Q80 base unit may be expanded with up to six additional expansion modules supporting creation of a single library system with as much as 16.8 petabytes (compressed) storage capacity in a single 42U rack. The Q80 uses a single robot to service all drives and media, maximizing cost effectiveness.
The operator control panel uses an intuitive GUI and incorporates wizards making the system easy to configure and use. The identical functionality may also be accessed remotely via the integrated browser-based remote management interface (RMI). This enables IT administrators to remotely configure, manage and diagnose the library from anywhere in the world via the Internet. The Q80 system is also easy to service and repair, with field replaceable tape drives, power supply and controller board units.
- 80 to 560 cartridges (base + 6 expansion modules)
- 1 to 6 tape drives per module, up to 42 drives (base + 6 expansion modules)
- LTO-6, LTO-7 or LTO-8 drives with SAS or FC interfaces
- 5.7" color touch-screen display in base unit
- Simple expansion, no special alignment required
- Cartridge magazines slide out for bulk loading
- Remote management via Ethernet
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.